Sonata miles per gallon?

Page 2 of 2
Thank God , Gm is finally getting what I wished on it (probably myself and millions of others). They could give them away and I wouldn't bite.
Having your wipers quit on you in the middle of a S. Fla downpour is a
scary thing to happen over and over (reminded me of my MGB that used to stall in the middle of the freeway going 65).
Not to mention GM's anit-stop , eh.. I mean anti-lock brakes.
I drove an Astro van recently (because of the sale) and the doors didn't line up right and it reminded me of my Blazer. I guess a test drive now and then to refresh the memory is a good thing.

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.