Special 02 Sensor Socket & Sensor

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to where I could pick up the "Special" socket that is required to replace the 02 sensor located on the
exhaust manifold of a 2000 Sonata GLS V6? I also need the 02 sensor as well, is there somepleace cheaper than a dealership? I appreciate any help on this.
P.S. Thank-You Hyundaitech for all of your help previously.
I'm not sure whether you can locate something like that in the specialty auto tools section of Sears. If not, you might check a local auto parts store. Beyond that, you're stuck with Snap-On or whoever operates the local tool truck. To find out, just stop by a local shop and ask for the phone# for the local tool guy. Someone there should have a phone# to hook you up.
This sensor is probably relatively inexpensive at the dealer. I have no idea if it's even available elsewhere.