Startup problem with 05 Getz

Hi to everyone I've got a problem with my 1.5 CRDI (3 valves model) Hyundai Getz. Sometimes, and it seems to be randomly, it happens that the car doesn't
start. The battery is ok, the electrical engine runs, but the car doesn't start! After 2-3 trials, happens something very strange.. The car starts, but at about 300-400 rpm and I'm not able to accelerate. I suppose the car starts with only 2 cylinders, because I see black smoke and the car doesn't accelerate.. After others 2-3 trials, the car starts normally... It happens sometimes, in a random way, sometimes when it's cold, sometimes when it's hot... If someone got ideas, please tell me.. Thanks for support