tire question

ok heres ther question, one of our almost new blizzaks has a 1/2 inch piece of it beadss furthest outter edge hanging on by a chunk.. the tire does hold air for the most part, but sometimes does go flat. id hate to shell out another 100.00 for one. couldnt i just install a inner tube to cure the small leak problem? i know my father used to do it ... any opinions?

also, anyone got a cheap set of 4 steel accent rims??

Reply to
Jody

Regarding the Accent rims, what part of the country are you located in?

Reply to
Screwtape iii