update gps maps?

Hi,
How can gps maps be updated on a genesis 2009?
My local dealer does not seems to know how.
Thanks.

. Have a look at this forum thread:
http://www.genesisowners.com/hyundai-genesis-forum/showthread.php?s 5cae3619e4bb77e2bd5dac9bf3aff9&tg7

Usually it is done by giving the dealer a lot of money. The typical Garmin or TomTom upgrade is $80 to $100 and I've heard of built in units costing well over that. Unless you are travelling in areas of a lot of new roads, the maps will work for a very long time.

. I'm not sure why, but there are some areas in my county that are not properly displayed by my GPS and it's not because the maps are out of date - Google Maps cannot display them properly either. It's worth checking before spending money on map updates as it might not improve the situation.
Try https://www.mapnsoft.com / OEM updated are not cheap.... Striker