update gps maps?

Hi,

How can gps maps be updated on a genesis 2009?

My local dealer does not seems to know how.

Thanks.

Reply to
Serge Lacombe

. Have a look at this forum thread:

Victek

"Serge Lacombe" wrote

Usually it is done by giving the dealer a lot of money. The typical Garmin or TomTom upgrade is $80 to $100 and I've heard of built in units costing well over that. Unless you are travelling in areas of a lot of new roads, the maps will work for a very long time.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

. I'm not sure why, but there are some areas in my county that are not properly displayed by my GPS and it's not because the maps are out of date - Google Maps cannot display them properly either. It's worth checking before spending money on map updates as it might not improve the situation.

Reply to
Victek

Try

updated are not cheap....Striker