Veracruz

Whoa.... Hyundai slipped a new vehicle in the lineup when I wasn't looking. Anyone seen this at a dealer or an auto show? Any impressions?
http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/veracruz/veracruz.aspx
Jon

That was not there just days ago. Looks nice. Probably built on the Azera chassis.
I've seen one and had training on it. I'm impressed. But they didn't let me drive it, so my opinion is quite limited.
Figuring that the third row seat was probably only for small people, I sat in it and was surprisingly pleased. Legroom was a little sparse, but not completely unreasonable. Headroom was ample.
we have one at my dealership drove it love it !!!! come drive 1
Zeppo wrote:

Mar 2007 15:35:54) about "Re: Veracruz":
Hv> we have one at my dealership drove it love it !!!! come drive 1
Well I am in love with this vehicle. We are almost to the point where we will have to retire our 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan And I was thinking of the Santa Fe.
However this vehicle is an even better looker, has more power (I have a pop-up trailer), has about the same fuel efficiency as the Santa Fe and is better appointed.
Now I just have to convince my wife to spend close to $30k.
Best Regards
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:22:23 -0500

Wayne, The extra seating should make it a soft sell.
I went from a '97 Grand Caravan to an '05 Santy and the only thing I constantly miss is the extra 2 seats. We always seem to be taking 2 cars everywhere whenever all the kids are home from college.
Jon