Doors won't unlock when vehicle put in park

I am having problems with my Pontiac Aztek, when the vehicle is placed in park, it does not always unlock my car doors. This does not happen all the time, it happens intermidently, so it has not yet been corrected.

I remember someone on here mentioned once about the same sort of problem with their Pontiac Grand Am? I do believe it was. They mentioned that the wiring harness was replaced.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows how this can be fixed, whether it be a link or other, please let me know. Thanks you in advance.

Reply to
Slim

I am having problems with my Pontiac Aztek, when the vehicle is placed in park, it does not always unlock my car doors. This does not happen all the time, it happens intermidently, so it has not yet been corrected.

I remember someone on here mentioned once about the same sort of problem with their Pontiac Grand Am? I do believe it was. They mentioned that the wiring harness was replaced.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows how this can be fixed, whether it be a link or other, please let me know. Thanks you in advance.

Reply to
Slim

seen any spooks in the area?

Reply to
GREASY DICK

Have you tried reprogramming the computer to tell it to unlock the doors when you put it in park,,, i have 02 grand prix,, and most pontiac cars will not unlock until you switch the car off anyways,, and since every acr is different,, you owners manual should be able to explain how to reprogram for the unlock code,,if not,, your dealer can tell you,, or do it for you,,

Reply to
kbwood2