Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 rodei rear end
I can feel the rear end of my rodeo binding on sharp turns in parking lots. Sort of feels like it's semi locked up. Have had the problem for quite a while. Have had the rear end fluid changed a couple...
1
1

96 Trooper Slow To Shift
I have a '96 Trooper, auto trans that is slow to shift when cold. Once it warms up it shifts like a charm. This is my first winter with the Trooper and once the temp dips below 40 or so, it needs to...
2
2

88 Isuzu PU need $300 solenoid? !!!
I am looking for advice about my pickup & what my mechanic told me. Evidently its not the starter needs replaced, but the solenoid? He said it would cost $300 for the part. Does that sound right for...
6
6

2nd Gen Hardtop
Does anyone know how to remove the hardtop on a '99 Amigo? I'm kinda stumped here. Is it even possible? What about the rear windshield?

ION module code 2002 Axiom
Vehicle has a code for an ION sensing module sec. 1 line circuit fault, code P1311. This vehicle runs excellent! Monitored all datastream information and no "red flags" showed up. ST & LT fuel trim is...

Cam Follower Job
I'm about ready to do the cam follower job on the 3.2L. Looking for any tips or suggestions on the job. It looks pretty straight forward from what I have researched. What I'm worried about is rotating...

Winchester plant to invest $20 million, add 125 jobs (The Star Press)
WINCHESTER ? Tomasco, LLC will expand its Winchester auto parts manufacturing facility, creating 125 new jobs inside the plant, which is located on the western edge of Winchester. === Just one of...

Brake Failure
So I was out in the country and cam over a hill and there was a truck stopped i hammered on the breaks the anti-lock kicked in for a second or two then the pedal went right to the floor. Luckily I was...
2
2

1999 izuzu rodeo 3.2
my check engine stays on, took it to a shop the guy plug something in under the dash and got a reading of -running to lean- truck has only 54,784 miles. please help
3
3

2003 ISUZU NPR (The Trucker)
* Plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. === Just one of Today's Top 10 Consumer News Stories:

help with intake manifold gasket and flashing cel
this weekend i replaced my intake manifold gaskets (both upper and lower). now my CEL is doing weird things. when i first cranked it after the change, there was no CEL on at all (YAY!). i needed to...
5
5

Sources for an exhaust manifold?
I have a 94 Tropper that runs great overall but the undercarriage is rusty and the exhaust gave out this month. Unfortunately, the manifold needs to be replaced and my mechanic can't find the part...

Rodeo Problems
I purchased my 2000 Isuzu Rodeo two years ago and have had numerous problems. Had the following fixed January 3, 2007: 1. Check Engine Light & ABS Light $75 2. Replaced Failed Fuel Pump (caused by...
1
1

OEM Isuzu parts books for sale
I have the following OEM Isuzu microfiche parts books for sale. I also have the OEM CD ROM that the dealer uses in the parts department. Covers 1987 and up Isuzu trucks, to about 2004. Drop me a line...

02 Axiom wheels.
I have an 02 Axiom. I found some wheels from an 03 Axiom on Ebay,(The 03 wheels have a flat center cap, while the 02 wheels have a center cap that sticks out) but when I tried to put the newer wheels...