Sources for an exhaust manifold?

I have a 94 Tropper that runs great overall but the undercarriage is rusty and the exhaust gave out this month. Unfortunately, the manifold needs to be replaced and my mechanic can't find the part from his supplier. The dealer I purchased the vehicle from has it for $880 which would bring the total repair price above $1000. I'll take that route if absolutely necessary (it's a reliable car that's already paid for) but I wanted to see if anyone knew of a source for less expensive exhaust manifolds. I searched online and found the part listed on a few websites (for around $60) but none had it in stock. PS - I'm not above salvage yards if someone thinks that might be a viable option...

Reply to
94 Trooper