any Isuzu owners in the S.F Bay Area?

I've had a hell of a time finding a shop (besides the few dealers left) who is willing to work on my 93 Rodeo. Some 'all japanese' places tell me flat out that they don't do Isuzu anymore. Has anyone found a place
along the peninsula they can recommend?
I may be resigned to go to Sears and take my chances.
thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I've had good success at the larger ford dealers. Go talk first with the service manager, if you like the answers and the facility, go with them.
joe wrote:

Honda has certified Isuzu mechanics although their expertise isn't on the older Isuzu's that the OP has.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

For those Isuzu owners around Walnut Creek, I would recommend Roesberry Car Care. The company has five locations around Walnut Creek and Concord. They have worked on my 1999 Rodeo S multiple times: replaced my air conditioner condenser, the dash wiring harness under the hood (a squirrel chewed up the harness under the hood), replaced the timing belt (which I did not know needed replacing), replaced my radiator (which I punctured due to accident, I accidentally hit someone from the rear) and fixed a gasket leak. Roesberry called around for Isuzu parts for me.
I found Roesberry Car Care many years ago via the SBC Yellow Pages. I called them and they told me they can work on Isuzus. I found out later that Roesberry has received many good reviews from past customers.
My point is call around and get recommendations from friends.