Door rattle

Just changed front door speakers in my Opel Frontera, a.k.a Isuzu Rodeo (methinks it's equivalent to Rodeo 99, at least door speakers config is the same). Doors now rattle due to increased power. I'm currently looking for
some Dynamat to place around speakers, any other recommendations/pitfalls? Maybe the whole inside plastic door finish needs to be soundproofed/tightened?
TIA, Peter