Exhaust

Has anyone bought an exhaust system for a 99 Trooper 3.5? No aftermarket parts available. All aftermarket books in US call for a 3.2 engine when all the US Troopers have the 3.5.
Dealer prices: Muffler- $550. + tax Tailpipe-$270. Labor- $130. So, muffler and tailpipe $950. + No wonder they can't sell them.

At that price you'd do better to go to an aftermarket muffler shop and get an high flow performance kit.
rhys
Just take it to a muffler shop, pick which muffler you want and have them install it. A 3" cat back system cost me about $225 installed on my 2000 1500 CC w/5.2L.