Exhaust system

A few months back I heard a Mustang that had some sort of exhaust system that sounded incredible. When he accelerated he sounded like a NASCAR car going off. Any suggestions where I can get an idea of what is available out there? Any comparisons on the net?

Does anyone here have any suggestions what I should get??

Sorry for the novice-ness in the post...

The Billy

Reply to
True Hockey Historian

Personally, I LOVE the sound of the MagnaFlow system (complete with the Tru-X cat system). Sounds hot :)

Pager :)

Reply to
Page Nicholson

Try a Bassani Off-Road X-Pipe and a set of Raven (Flowmaster) mufflers, that's what my dad has and it is LOUD (2000 GT 'Vert).

Reply to
Greg

Raven is made by flowmaster?

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Yeah, are they? And, btw, I think it's Ravin, not Raven.

Reply to
C. Olofsson