Rodeo rear springs

Just got back from Empire CO and am thinking about lifting my '97 Rodeo a little bit further. I have already added shackles, ball joint flip, and torsion crank. Very mild, maybe 1.75-2.0" so far. My dilemma is between new rear springs or helper springs. I want to retain ride comfort (450 miles to the closest mountain). Calmini and Independent only offer add-a-leafs, while Darlington offers re-arched springs. Any insight from anyone with experience would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know if the existing springs can be re-arched?

Reply to
Jeff