Rough Idle 89 Trooper 2.6L 4 Cylinder

The Idle is very low and erratic when started and then increases and smoothes out a little (still rough). ECU reported Oxygen Sensor. Replaced Oxygen Sensor, Wires, Cap, Plugs and Rotor with not much
difference. The third plug was seized, but I managed to get it out. Tried to find vacuum leak with carburetor cleaner, none found. It seems as though the idle will try to hunt every now and then. EGR valve is not stuck open (checked with vacuum pump). I didnt change the PCV valve or Fuel Filter. Has anybody had a similar problem ? Any help would be appreciated
I just had the same problem on my trooper. a few days ago I tookit to a local shop and had them run a cleaner through it. The guy said it was my "Idle Timing Chamber" or something like that, and it runs great now. I hope that helps.