X300 high level brake light

Hiya all,

I've a UK spec '95 X300 Sov 4.0 How do I connect a high level 3rd brake light? I seem to recall someone on here saying that the wiring is already in place but I had the boot (trunk) carpets out and while there's a zillion wires above the fuel tank, I didn't spot any likely looking connector. Any pointers very welcome. Thanx in advance for help.

pottsy

smartobject