Head unit problems X300 Sov

Hi, I have a problem with my head unit, I believe it is an Alpine, it is a radio/cass with a 6 stack cd. When I turn it on there is an error message saying not cont, although a few miles down the road I can try again and the cd comes on. I have tried all the connections and they seem fine. I have taken the front off the unit and cleaned it, still have the problem. Does anybody know what the problem could be, where could I get it fixed or do you have a 100% unit for sale.

Thanks

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Ashford