One last question.

How did this all get started in the first place. Just curious.

Reply to
jerryg

Start with the coathanger stubs sticking out the sides of Louellyn's forehead.

Reply to
Archie Leach

A few misguided idiots from alt.binaries.pictures.autos got tired of bill over there and decided to xpost their shit fest over here in the hopes of getting support or redirecting the posts so their group would be cleaner. Without any thought or care as to what that may do to this news group.

Reply to
DougW
24wimp, which is the only remaining attacker, posting under numerous names, ISPs, news servers, and remailers, it was the post of my 1937 LaSalle on what it consider it's group: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, The car I bought for twenty five bucks kept for six months and sold for seventy five as most of the cars I've owned:
never thought of it as any big deal, but I guess if you've never hadanything, it was to 24wimp. SWimp that was responsible for about half theoff topic attacks, has quit for for now, maybe as I was about to killanother of it's Shaw.ca accounts. :-) God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

"jerryg" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@a28g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Jeff- Would you PLEASE learn to use your kill file and stop whining. You may thank me later. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nobody asked ya, did they??

Reply to
Use No Hooks~®

trolls and feeders all get plonked from now on

Reply to
reboot