check engine light

At 11,000 miles on my 2004 Sedona the check engine light came on. I changed oil and filled windshield washer fluid. Is there A way to reset the light without having to drive to the dealer many miles away?

Reply to
jpeggy65

Do you have a big auto parts store near you? They can read and reset the codes for you for free. If the light comes back on there probably is a problem. If not, maybe just a glitch. Make sure your gas cap is on tight!

Todd

Reply to
Todd