95 Kia Sportage Radio reset procedure?

I have a 95 Kia Sportage with the codes to reset the radio.

I changed the battery in it and when it when to the "code" mode I punched in the code and it did not work. I did something wrong.

Now it will come on , blink and then say HOLD.

I have disconnected the battery serveral times to get back to the CODE menu but it won't come up. Searched all my manuals and nothing.

Can anyone offer a procedure to get the radio recoded?

thanks stan

Reply to
The Commander

Put key on accessory with the radio on for one hour an the hold word will go back to the blinking code so you can redo the code again

Reply to
bigwop9

replying to bigwop9, machiste wrote: how do i enter the code once i type it in? didnt see an enter button

Reply to
machiste

replying to machiste, machiste wrote: nevermind, i got it ")

Reply to
machiste