Rio trunk light

Just purchased a '02 Rio (A/C, P/S, P/L, CD, Alloy wheels, ABS). I noticed that there is a lamp in the trunk but it fails to light. I've checked the light for continuity and it is OK. There is no DC going to the lamp with the trunk open. I've also tried it with the headlights on and key on.

Was this an option or am I overlooking something?

Todd

Reply to
Todd Felmly