Re: New Sedona Price

I basically got the same deal on an LX - MSRP minus the rebate, with a $1000 trade-in on my beat '94 Gran Voyager. I talked the dealer into throwing in a roofrack to close the deal.

My 2 cents, 2000 miles later?

The Sedona is a very capable, well-equipped mini-van. Off the lot, it's a great value. The risks are that the car dosn't have a long-term track record, and the dealer support/parts availabilty issues are pretty much unknowns.

I personally hope the Sedona starts selling like hotcakes, and that Kia gets established as a viable alternative to Honda, Toyota, etc.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
phinegan

Let me know if you found an answer for this, IM in the same predicament.

Reply to
Jason & Sandra

Well I didn't buy an EX, but I got my LX out the door for $16,400 in Southern California. You don't really give up much with an LX, buy the loss leader...2500 miles so far, I love it. A similiar Honda or Toyota would have been at least $23K.

jb

Reply to
John Brown