Air filter housing

Hi. Anybody got a link to a web site for Mann air filters and housings. The reason is because the standard air filter housing is just plain useless, this is because the engine fitted fills the engine bay, and when it was fitted the original filter housing was stuffed under the off side wing and is a real tight fit, however this gives a couple of problems. The bolts have rusted solid so I can't get the housing out to change the filter. And the filter breathes hot air from under the bonnet. So the plan is to order a Mann air filter and housing fitted in the same place but ducted to a snorkle so the air drawn through the filter will be cooler and should be easier to service. Only problem is that because I don't have a suitable housing I also don't have a part number to order a new housing from.

Regards

Simon

Reply to
Simon Cochran