bits for sale (west yorks)

Hi all I have got pretty much a full 2a swb truck cab in bits for sale minus engine chassis and bulkhead all prices negotiable also a pair of early 90 front doors

Cheers Icky

Reply to
the ickys

Hello,

I'd love to take loads of bits, but with a wedding reception in the garden in a fortnight I don't think I'd get away with piling more bits in the yard!

What I really really want is a good front panel, without any rot in the bottom. Oh, and some rocking horse poo to go with it...

What are the seats and steering wheel like? I'd like to go back to a full three-abreast setup, so if your seats are not ripped to shreds I'd be up for those.

I'm sure there's other stuff I'll need, but it's not in the garage for the rebuild until Monday....

You haven't got an overdrive on it have you?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Hi, Just wondering if you have a good working gearbox and would it fit a = series 3. Thanks Adrian Ford

Reply to
Adrian Ford

Reply to
the ickys