P6 bits

I've been clearing out the cellar, and have put these bits on Ebay - rather than just throw them out.

Pair of steering uprights and an idler box. Unknown condition. But I'd say the idler is ok - certainly MOT wise.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

:::Jerry::::

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Neither it or the steering legs attracted even one bid of one penny, which was the starting bid. So they're all going down the tip next week. Anyone who wants to store them can have them for free - but I'd guess no one does.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I might email you about them...

LOL. Very true, considering some types of 'Oik' seen on Usenet !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::