Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Disco 2 - fuel pump problems??
June 24, 2011, 11:03 am
rate this thread
I have a 2001 Disco 2. When I was driving to work yesterday the engine cut
out and after pulling to the side of the road I found the engine would turn
over but would not start (or even try).
Whilst waiting for a recovery vehicle I checked all the fuses and found the
30amp fuel pump fuse was blown - but when I replaced it, it still would not
start but did not blow the fuse. After getting the car home, when I tried
today the fuse did blow. So I've removed the leads to the pump and the fuse
Feels like it might be a cable shorting somewhere?
Anyone any similar experience or could suggest where the cable might have
rubbed and shorted?
- » 3.5 V8 with 4.2 Efi system, problem with high altitude (pantelis)
- — Previous thread in » Land Rover 4WD vehicles
- » Mazda announces live-streaming vehicle intro on Xbox
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Mazda Cars