Is the new Disco on sale yet??

I saw one yesterday pasiing onto Anglesey - White with an 04 plate, If it's not out it will probably be on fifth gear in a couple of weeks as they film most of their stuff on the Anglesey Racetrack, looked bloody nice too!!!!

Reply to
StaffBull

in the fall apparently.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I'm sure I saw one in a queue on the M5 northbound just south of the M50 junction yesterday. Big silver thing, looked very long too compared to the old Disco. In fact it reminded me of a Ford Bronco!!!! Maybe it was???

Tony.

Reply to
Tony Boyle

I saw one near Ledbury about a month or six weeks ago. I am pretty sure that was silver.

Reply to
Patrick Manuel

On or around Sun, 6 Jun 2004 09:34:51 +0100, "StaffBull" enlightened us thusly:

doubtless they'll slag it off. Tiff "I'm a racer, me" Needle will whinge about the fact that it's no good around a small, tight circuit, for example, and will then carp on about the electric handbrake. Mind, I'll reserve judgement on that meself...

I see in the LRE in amongst all the articles about the V8 there's a write up of the NY show appearance, which among other things says that Ford have had the financial clout to have a new 6-speed Auto developed by ZF. doubt it'll be possible to retro-fit it to the older motors though :-(

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I was one on Sunday on the M40 in Met Gold/Bronze/Urine sort of colour parked up on the hard shoulder.

Just a comfort break by the looks of things!

Martin S3 109

Reply to
Martin (Wirral, UK)

AFL's first shape shifter?