OLd Man Emu Steering Damper

Anyone recommend a supplier of OME parts in the UK?

I'm tempted to add a beffed-up steering damper to Grumble, reckon an OME one for a classic rangie should do the trick.

Reply to
Mother

Maddison 4x4 sell OME stuff and have the "normal" Land Rover parts in stock AFAIK. They had two rear shocks in stock for mine when I snapped the Pro-Comps on the back of my 100 inch.

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White

I've absolutely no idea why I didn't think of them. I met Steve and Wendy some years ago, must be 4 odd years since they were killed on the A1 - what a sodding cruel world we appear to live in.

Reply to
Mother

It's on. Good grief. I wouldn't have believed it. What a difference!

Reply to
Mother

On or around Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:29:55 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

made a lot of difference to the 110 when I replaced the one that didn't damp at all any more.

bit of a wobble on the new toy which a replacement damper hasn't entirely cured, I'll investigate the panhard rod bushes one day.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Glad to hear it's made a difference - I'm just abut to fit an Explorer Pro-Comp Steering damper to a mates Discovery that hasn't been quite the same since we replaced the 205x16s with 255x65x16s!

Reply to
Exit