MIfive spammer result

recieved 11:28 27/12 Hi,

Our Ultra SpamHippo program located and closed this spammer's account during the early morning of 12/26, and the posts were also removed from our news servers at that time. NewsGuy has maintained an aggressive anti-spam policy during our 15 years of operation, and unlike most Usenet services, our abuse department reviews & addresses incoming abuse reports.

We appreciate you taking the time to send your abuse report, and please let us know if you experience a similar problem in the future. Have a Happy New Year!

Best regards, NewsGuy Abuse / Bob

===================================

10 GB Newsgroup Accounts - Only $3.33 Month! Long retention - Complete posts - 32 connections Free 20 GB Trial:

A satisfactory conclusion thanks to the Newsdawg admin thank you Bob!

Derek

If you don't get mud on the roof it doesnt count as offroading

Reply to
Derek

Wow. thats impressive! an ISP that actually responds to their abuse@ address!

Reply to
Tom Woods

he'll be back, he also spammed uk.rec.carravanning and uk.rec.gardens using different accounts. He'll be posting again within 3 months....

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I would put money on it Si ( I don't think he missed many UK. groups either) but now he will have to find yet another ISP/news-service wonder how many he is blacklisted on now? at least we will get a bit of peace and I get a warm glow which is nice.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

"Derek" wrote.............

Got another four posts off the plonker this morning.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Me too - I think I'll just block them this time. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB