OT door mirrors (bus type)

Sorry if this is duplicated, my Newsreader seemed to hiccough as I was posting.

Friend is seeking replacement door mirrors for an IVECO 16 seater minibus that he has bought for scout transportation. He wants the type of mirrors seen on single decker LT(*) buses. He describes them thus:

"the type fitted to LT buses, used to be black, now in yellow, slightly convex and made from (almost) indestructible plastic"

  • for the benefit of those fortunate to not live in The Smoke: LT = London Transport.

I can send a picture, supplied by the mirror-seeker I hasten to add, of a bus so equipped.

TIA

Richard

Reply to
Richard

if its available anywhere they should have it. They are in Ashton under Lyne BTW have fun

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Thanks Derek

Info forwarded.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Go into any commercial vehicle parts factors, and ask for a look at the TTC, Unitruck, or Universal components catalogues, there is a huge variety available, and they are all illustrated and dimensioned in the catalogues.

Reply to
SimonJ