newsreader

Hello everybody. Does anybody know of a good free newsreader for this group? Mi ISP will discontinur the news servers July 15, and I like to follow this group. Thanks.

Reply to
LG

Then you're not looking for a news reader but a news provider, of which there are plenty.

Here's one:

Bert Hyman

Also teranews and mozarilla

SH

Reply to
Stuart H.

Mozilla is your friend: think Thunderbird!

Reply to
PeterD

Thanks for the advice, I added this provider and it works.

Reply to
LG

Motzarella has changed its name to "eternal-september."

Reply to
Bert Hyman

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
Steve

Google- just click on "more" and scroll down to groups. Best newsgroup viewer ever!

Reply to
Noplacia

I know you're looking for free... don't blame you. I just subscribed to Gigagnews for $2.95 a month... which allows PLENTY of download room unless you plan to download binary files etc... and it's VERY fast.

Wes

Reply to
Wes