SIII 2.6 oil filter?

Sis is having a problem locating the right one..having bought two from paddocks (short and long) neither fit the 2.6.

Any one know a part number or filter from another vehicle which fits?

MOT is looming for Jay lo

Lee D

-- Project Percy - Jaguar 4.2 and Auto in to Series IIa 88 see it @

101Ambi '76 / IIa - Percy '64 / Rangie TD '90

alt.fan.landrover hall of fame -

Lee_D

JD

Reply to
JD

It is the same on an S3, GFE111. It should be a standard cartridge filter, AC only made a limited number of types. It's possible someone has changed the filter housing for a different one at some point. I've never changed the filter on my 2.6, so I can't help you with this one.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

>Don't have a S3 parts book, but the S2 2.6 filter is GFE111 - probablythe

Cheers both I will forward these onto her.

Regards

Lee D

-- Project Percy - Jaguar 4.2 and Auto in to Series IIa 88 see it @

101Ambi '76 / IIa - Percy '64 / Rangie TD '90

alt.fan.landrover hall of fame -

Lee_D

RTC3183

Richard