1999 ES 300 engine and trac lights

I have a 1999 ES 300 and the check engine and traction control dash lights came on. and won't go off. Any idea? They came on in the winter but only when it was real cold and then shut off. The traction control light will not shut off even if i try to manually with the button.

Reply to
rg

RG - My SC400 is doing something similar. There is a good chance the check engine light is being caused by a bad oxygen sensor. The trac light is a result of the computer disabling traction control and may resolve itself once the check engine fault is found. It will help if you can pull the trouble code and narrow down your issue(s)

Also, you can try searching for more related information at

mike