New RX 300 & automatic windows

Hello folks,

Recently I bought the "Avenue" version of the new RX 300. I asked for an extra alarm system and also I would like the windows to close automatically when the car is locked through the telecontrol. People in Lexus told me that the automatic closing of the windows is not including in the standard equipment, so I had to pay extra money for that. Does anybody knows if this "feature" is a standard for this version (Avenue)?

Thanks a lot...

f.

Reply to
Fotis Andritsopoulos