Wind noise too......

I've loved my 02 ES, but have been plagued with the trans problem like others here. The interior is probably the best I've experienced. Great car - crappy trans (or should I say firmware).

I thought that was the extent of my review of the car, but now I have to say I have another complaint - wind noise. I've been surprised to hear many people in the forum comment on how quiet the (02 and newer) ES is. I've never been impressed with the wind noise level at highway speeds. In fact, I think it's terrible. I have no gasket problems or anything, it's just plain noisy.

So, I like the reliability, fit and finish, and the interior.

I dislike the trans shifting, noise, and exterior design.

(The design has grown on me, but I'm still not sure I'll ever be happy with it).

Reply to
njbok