Air con regassing in London?

Hi all, My air conditioning is slowly becoming less effective and I'm guessing it needs regassing. Can anyone recommend a garage in London that offers a decent service? Thanks Nick

Reply to
NickD

There's a mobile place who does West London/M40 area called "Stiff Nipples".

Don't have any contact details, but it's a hell of a name!

HTH

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

The message from Pete Smith contains these words:

Google is your friend.

Stiff Nipples

020 8797 2690 59 Gainsborough Road Hayes, UB4 8NY
Reply to
Guy King

In message , Guy King writes

I hate to imagine what other hits that gets...

Reply to
Steve Walker

The message from Steve Walker contains these words:

Dunno - I googled for "stiff nipples" + london + "air conditioning".

Reply to
Guy King

Pete Smith (pete snipped-for-privacy@lethe.org.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I used him once about seven or eight years ago, when the aircon in the CX developed a leak.

He came out at about a day's notice, found the problem (speedo cable wrongly routed from new, had taken 10 years to chafe through an ally aircon gas pipe in a very awkward place), fixed it - all in a pay & display car park in Wycombe - scrounged some power from the tyre place over the road, vacuumed the system out, regassed it with UV dye added - all for not much over a ton. Still worked fine when I sold the car two years later.

Can't complain at that.

Reply to
Adrian