Cavalier reverse gear

Hi,

It's getting difficult to select reverse gear on my cavalier v6. Either it jumps out of gear when you lift the clutch, or it grinds a bit as if the cogs are barely engaging.

The clutch/adjustment seems ok, and from what I can see the gear selector linkage is going as far into the gearbox as it can.

Any suggestions how to remedy this, or known faults to check would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Iain

Reply to
Iain McLaren