Diesel Cav belt change

Morning

Can anyone tell me what the cam belt change interval is on a '94 TD Cav? I had it done when I bought it 2.5 yrs ago, but I'd like to know time and mileage recommendations.

cheers

Reply to
Snowleopard

72000 or 8 years whichever comes first (according to autodata 2004)

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:47:08 GMT, "mrcheerful ." said

Cheers, I thought it was going to be about half that!

Reply to
Snowleopard