Dumb? question: Hyundai Accent high level brake lamp

My high level brake lamp has stopped working, but when I dismantled the bulb holder assembly it looked OK (had no way of testing it at the time, but the filament / coil was intact).

I can't see any mention of a seperate fuse for this particular lamp, and the normal brake lights / indicators etc. are working fine.

Other than dismantling it all again and getting a multimeter onto it, have I missed anything dumb ?

TIA :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson