ford escort

drivers side electric window keeps cutting out. is it a common problem? is it easy to fix?

Reply to
Alan Kirby

It's just as easy to fix as it was the last time you posted.

DP

my mates 1996 Escort has a problem with the drivers window. We took all the switches aparts and cleaned them up but to no avail. in the end, i noticed that one of the pins the main power in to the switch was all bent down inside the plastic plug and was giving a poor contact. after fixing the contacts it worked great. ( the contacts in the plug )

ian

Reply to
ian