Honda Civic Spares - UK

Could someone point me at an online source of Civic VTEC spares in the UK ?

Cheers,

Andy

Reply to
Acedrew

All the UK online Honda spares operations seem to be run by Honda dealerships, so you get no discount off the price the dealer parts departments are charging. If your model has an American equivalent, you can order bits from the states.

I needed a window regulator assembly for my 97 Accord wagon which the UK dealer wanted £250 for. I got one shipped from the states for £75 including shipping. I can recommend

who are based in New Jersey.

Hope this helps, Al Reynolds

Reply to
Al Reynolds

i have a mate with a smashed up civic - what you after?!

Reply to
s n u f f y