Interference on speakers

Hi all, On my 2002 Corsa I sometimes get 'interference' on my left side dash speaker, but this only seems to occur once the car is doing 60mph or greater, and only after a couple of minutes at this speed. It almost sounds like a loose connector but I dont get the noise at lower speed/revs.

Any suggestions ?

Regards,

Mike W.

Reply to
Mike Waters

yep...you are right. harmonic vibration causing the wire to vibrate.

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

ok thanx mate :)