Join the FREE FUEL CARD TRIAL GROUP

join the group. try the cards free! then make up your minds!

Reply to
manni

In message , manni writes

I think you will find we have already made our minds up.

Have you always been a complete and utter loser?

Reply to
Paul Giverin

The message from manni contains these words:

Leave ours.

Reply to
Guy King

sigh

i may be many things. but not quite a loser i would say

look this is getting a bit too personal for my liking - but I think you should undersatnd that a complete moron would not graduate from the lse in actuarial science.

you dont have to join. but thanks for the usefull info

Reply to
manni

manni ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It seems you don't WANT me to join on the terms we discussed last night, since you can't be arsed to send me an email.

Reply to
Adrian

Says the spamming f****it with a post that shows all the literacy of a

5 year old.

I take it you failed English then?

Reply to
Conor

On the other hand, someone with any intelligence (or integrity) would not make deliberately misleading postings to advertise a business he was starting.

If your company was legitimate, and if you had any sense, you would have made a short posting about it. Sure, a few people might have taken exception to advertising, but we'd probably have forgiven you.

Instead, you posted in a way designed to make your outfit look mendacious, insubstantial and just plain dodgy.

Ian

Reply to
Ian

The message from Ian contains these words:

And though this may be a petty point, leaving out punctuation and capital letters really doesn't inspire confidence. Makes you look like a chav sending texts.

Reply to
Guy King

Fair comment

yeah i was shit at english! dropped it after gcse's with a B

but to be fair i have been up for almost 48 hrs

Reply to
manni

Well this "complete moron" can't be bothered to use a spell checker or SHIFT key.

Reply to
DervMan

So what? I work 12-15hrs a day as a lorry driver but I make the effort.

Reply to
Conor

Which university do you claim gave you a degree?

So, not the best time to be advertising your business then?

Ian

Reply to
Ian

Funny, that.

From my days at University, one of the requirements of being given a degree certificate was that you had at least a basic understanding of the English language.

You appear to be an illiterate, lying, f****it.

Reply to
SteveH

Romeo'

Honda VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark

Come on now

Keep your witless comments to yourself, your intelligence is showing!

Yes i can't be bothered to use a spell check, which should tell you that I don't care for your opinion.

Reply to
manni

Romeo'

Honda VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark

Judging from the demotic language in your post, I would say you were infact the illiterate one.

I would expect an older person to say something more sensible

Yes i used several pseudonyms to plug a project i am affiliated with - get over it!

Reply to
manni

The message from manni contains these words:

You are the same person who's trying to sell something to a customer, aren't you?

Reply to
Guy King

Romeo'

VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark

Barry

Reply to
manni

Not a very professional way to do business, is it?

I'd never deal with a business which has such a teenage chav attitude to spelling and grammar.

I suspect most other posters here have the same opinion.

Reply to
SteveH

Romeo'

Honda VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark

Ok.

Many thanks

Reply to
manni

In message , manni writes

I've got a better idea........ go f*ck yourself you festering pile of dog shit.

Get over that!

Reply to
Paul Giverin