Maxi

Saturday I saw an orange T-reg Maxi on the M25 near Clackett Lane. I mentioned to my son that I'd seen the same one round Telford and he didn't believe me.

Went to Wolverhampton today - and there it was, parked up on the verge in front of someone's house.

Spooky!

Reply to
Guy King

either you are being stalked, or you should leave a not and offer to buy it. It obviously being presented just for you.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

"Looks like there's more than one out there..."

Reply to
Sunday Driver