new clutch problem

A couple of months ago I had a new clutch fitted to my Corsa

1.2(hi-Torq). This was after there was very little play in the pedal after adjusting the cable and it crunched into gear. Now the exact same fault has reoccurred. Do new clutches need adjusting after a settling in period or is it possible that the mechanic over adjusted the cable and did not fit the new clutch as he stated. Any thoughts would be greatlfully received before I phone him up. TIA Steve
Reply to
Steve C

If it's crunching into gear it's more likely to be the cable than the clutch, check the adjusters not slipping.

Reply to
Duncan Wood