Nissan note radio code

Hoping you can help me out with the code for the stereo in my car. Part number 28185 9u10a. Model number pn 3001p. Serial number pn3001p 0022590. Thanks in anticipation.

Reply to
billekers

Please can you help me to find my car radio code. Nissan note reg nm60 oxb Vin: SJNFCAE11U1047161 Test T :V105367

Reply to
hellenansah100

Does that car actually exist? If it does, then don't forget to register, tax, insure and MoT it before you take it on the road, and ensure you have a licence to drive it.

Reply to
Disbelief