odd stall

1999 Pug 106 1.1 petrol. Has happened twice now that, pulling away after..the only thing I can think is 'slowing down' (once after bearing right at a roundabout and once turning right, without stopping, both in 2nd at about 15-20), there's a total loss of power no matter what I do with the throttle and the engine will, slowly, lose revs then stall. As soon as it does I can re-start and it runs fine again. It generally runs well but I'm a bit worried that it could happen when pulling out into traffic!

Any ideas? No idea when it was last serviced, only recently acquired it, 62k on the clock.

Chandy

Reply to
Chandy

Could be the stepper motor. I had a 405 that would run fine for miles down DC and motorway and then stall or have an extremely lumpy idle. Would start up and run fine afterwards. It also needed a fuel filter which I never bothered doing but it it could lead to "kangarooing" while doing 70 or

80mph. Not fun.
Reply to
gazzafield

BTW, buy new from Pug. Mine was around £95 all in, but worth it.

Reply to
gazzafield

Leaking brake servo?

Reply to