Re: Do the rear seats fold on saloon E39 5 series?

Do the rear seats fold on saloon E39 5 series?

A strange thing to have as option isnt it? Or is it something to do with boot security?

Reply to
Tony

Seem to remember that all beemers come with it as an optional extra - we certainly had to pay to get them on our last 320's

You need the package with the ski hatch.

Reply to
Spookydel