Replacement ALR seatbelt for Ford KA

Hi

I'm trying to find a supplier of an Automatic Locking Retractor seatbelt gubbins for my mothers 'R' reg Ford KA.

I have one of these devices in my car ('56' Suzuki SX4) and it's just the thing for securing my grandsons car seat. Of course great grannie wants to drive the child about as well but her old banger only has a ELR type thing in the back.

I tried talking to Ford main dealers but I might as well be asking for a flywheel locking spigot for a BSA A65, they don't even seem to know that such a thing exists.

Is it possible to update this old KA with these new fangled seat belts ? If so, does anyone know of a supplier ?

Many thanks Duncan

Reply to
lyallex

This isn't going to answer your question but I always thought it was safer for kids to be in the back anyway.

Reply to
malc

Your point is ?

Reply to
lyallex

Put them in the back and save money and keep them safer? See the thread on airbag disarming.

Reply to
malc