vivaro headlights

Could some knowledgable person on here tell me how to remove the headlights from a Vauxhall Vivaro (56 plate),I have undone what bolts and clips I can see but it doesnt want to come out,Help.

Reply to
jimmy

3 bolts and one snap-over locating peg from what I remember. Take the bolts out, give the bottom wingside corner a good pull to get the snap-over clip off, then manouver it out.

Although I'm trying to think if one of the bolts is hidden behind the bumper...

Reply to
moray

"moray" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:flm43d$m6d$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

I think you could be right about the 3rd bolt,I could only see 2,both near the top.

Reply to
jimmy